Tuesday, September 30, 2008

N96 Trial Challenge

Hi,

My name is gerrymoth and I usually blog over on http://nokiAAddict.com but for the next few weeks I'll be keeping a journal of my goings on with the N96 Trial Challenge.

What is the 'N96 Trial Challenge' I hear you cry, well those nice people at WOMWorld/Nokia are going to be giving me (and a few other bloggers) a nice new Nokia N96 to play with for 4 weeks and set us weekly challenges to show off the capabilities of the N96.

Also as part of the trial they are give me access to the new Nokia Vine application which is a replacement for the Sports Tracker application. I'm looking forward to see what this application is capable of.

So bookmark this site and check back regularily for all the N96 fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I too am now waiting for my brown Box to arrive!